We perform various kinds of reconstructions and modernisation of rail freight wagons in the way to make their parameters correspond to the clients´ current needs, valid legislation and standards. All the modernisation process is carried out according to the clients ´wishes and needs.
The purpose of modernisation is mainly following
- increase functionality and utility value
- increase safety
- increase value of the wagon etc.
There has been a number of reconstructions lately
- increasing of loading capacity of car transportation wagons (Laaeks)
- exchanging or rebuilding of tanking and discharging systems of tank wagons
- rebuilding of superstructures of wagons for transporting sleepers and rails (Rmms)
- equipping tank wagons with restless discharging system
- renovation of damaged or derailed wagons
- bogie and brake system reconstructions on various kinds of wagons
- reconstructions or rebuilding of superstructures etc.